Re: Data Cube Vocabulary - Use Cases

From: Christophe Guéret <c.d.m.gueret@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:20:02 +0100
To: Benedikt Kämpgen <kaempgen@fzi.de>
CC: "public-gld-wg@w3.org" <public-gld-wg@w3.org>, Rinke Hoekstra <r.j.hoekstra@vu.nl>
Hi Benedikt,

At the VU in Amsterdam we have started using Data Cube to encode some
census data for the Netherlands.
Rinke, who leads the RDFization of the data, added a paragraph about this
use-case on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Data_Cube_Vocabulary/Use_Cases#Data_Cube_in_Historical_Research:_Publishing_Historical_Census_Data_in_the_Data_Cube_format

Hope that helps, regards,
Christophe