Re: W3C GLD-WG Thu 15-Mar-2012

Chairs,

For the record (sorry, wasn't able to join you due to conflicting meeting due to DST): it seems that in [1] the wrong command (Approved: rather than Resolved:/Resolution) has been used and hence the minutes do not reflect the fact that the 'People vocab' [2] in fact was approved for FPWD, though the WG obviously resolved this unanimously and the follow-up actions clearly show that this was the intention.

Cheers,
		Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-03-08#Best_Practices

[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/people/index.html