Re: W3C GLD WG Thur 8-Mar-2012

Providing an appendix to summarize the issues in the document is a good idea. An improvement of this approach can be to reference the issue directly in each related section. This way we can know better which sections are done and which ones need more work.

Luis
Luis Bermudez
lbermudez@opengeospatial.org
+1 (301) 760-7323