Re: [GLD] BP doc-->>Glossary part

Thanks Ghislain, very nice!

GLD'ers - Please review the Linked Data Glossary [1] and make any suggestions for additions at your earliest convenience.

We're hoping to have a nice set of W3C Rec Track docs with hyperlinks to key words for the target audience who may be new to the world of LOD.

TIA,
Bernadette & Ghislain

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html