Re: Observations and Measurement - draft

At the GLD-WG F2F1 [1] a presentation was given by TopQuadrant [2] on
'Linked Data Models' [3], which mentions a number of interesting
ontologies including QUDT [4] that might be of interest here.

-g

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/F2F1
[2] http://www.topquadrant.com/
[3]