From: <Thomas>, George Thomas <george.thomas1@hhs.gov<mailto:george.thomas1@hhs.gov>>
To: W3C public GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-gld-wg@w3.org>>
Cc: "team-gld-chairs@w3.org<mailto:team-gld-chairs@w3.org>" <team-gld-chairs@w3.org<mailto:team-gld-chairs@w3.org>>
Subject: W3C GLD-WG Thu 28-Jun-2012

Greetings GLD'ers,

We'll have a 60 minute GLD-WG telecon this Thursday 28-June-2012 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris).

Please see [2] for call-in info and agenda. (Sorry for the late distribution/notification.)

This week we¡¯ll discuss ISA/ADMS progress and DCAT issues, including recent feedback and collaborations with OKFN.

Chair: George
Scribe: TBD
Alternate: TBD
Regrets: Boris, Biplav Srivastava (travel), Martin Alvarez (travel)

Looking forward to speaking with you all Thursday.

Regards,

George, Bernadette and Sandro

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld

[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120628

[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/scribe.html

[4] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes

[5] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Regrets

[6] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=47663

Housekeeping/Admin:

* Please familiarize yourself with the Scribe pre & post meeting checklist if you are Scribe, see also "Scribe 101"  [3].
* We really need to update the Scribes [4] page.  Please add yourself or you'll be automatically added.
* If you know you'll be away, please update Regrets [5] page (especially if you©öre designated as a scribe for some meeting).
* Participants that have recently joined the GLD WG, we encourage you to add your contact details so people can connect with you [6].