Re: ISSUE-23: How to relate a person to a building/room? [People]

Excellent, thanks, Ronald (and Deborah!)

As I said, maybe we should focus on the use cases first, then derive
requirements and determine if building/rooms (and any other entity
type, really) is in scope or not.

In any case, this is valuable insight and will certainly be of great
use, down the line ...

Cheers,
 Michael
--