Re: ISSUE-23: How to relate a person to a building/room? [People]

Still, it seems to me that this is not a separate issue.

If the intended usage is one of finding out how to reach people, it is
a matter of defining/choosing a contact information schema that is
detailed enough to achieve this.

If the intended usage is one of describing organizational structure,
the Org ontology (or whatever we end up using to represent
organizations) should be adequate, as arbitrarily small
OrganizationUnitS can have individual hasSite properties, which can be
arbitrarily fine-grained, down to a desk in an office in a building at
an address somewhere on the planet. Again, it's a matter of allowing a
fine enough address schema.