Re: Galloping around Galway

From: Bart van Leeuwen <Bart_van_Leeuwen@netage.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:18:45 +0100
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Cc: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi Phil,

I had exactly the same email in mind, but i'll be arriving at 17:30 in
dublin.
I do stay at the westwood, I expect to be there around 22:00 or so

Bart van Leeuwen

From:   Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
To:     Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>,
Date:   23-01-2012 18:21
Subject:        Galloping around Galway

Hi,

I'm travelling to Galway tomorrow for the f2f meeting and will be there
through until Friday morning. Is anyone else arriving Tuesday evening?
Anyone else staying at the Westwood Hotel? I'm due to arrive around
18:00 or beer o'clock as I prefer to call it.

Anyone feeling social?

Phil.

--

Phil Archer