Re: W3C GLD WG Thur 5-Jan-2012

Likewise happy new year Bernadette and all.

I must send my regrets for today's meeting and the remainder of the
month (EU Core Voc meetings are at the same time but all being well,
they come to an end this month).

More importantly, I must send my deep regrets and apologies for lack of
progress on the /TR version of DCAT. I am painfully aware that I should
have made more progress with Fadi and John on this - I very much hope to
be able to spend time on it tomorrow. Having missed the pre-Christmas
publishing moratorium, a good goal might be to have a pretty well
polished version to discuss and approve for publication at the f2f?

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer