schedule for F2F2

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:30:36 -0500
To: public-gld-wg@w3.org
cf http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/F2F2

The last meeting I was at which was split between timezones, like this
one, the meeting officially ran 7am EST/noon GMT - 3pm EST/8pm GMT.   I
was on the EST side of that, and we found we still hung out and talked
in the room until 5pm, then went to an early dinner.  I think the GMT
folks may have convened early, too, at least the second day.

Shall we plan to do that again?   Can anyone in DC not make it to the
BLS building by 7am?  Can anyone in IE not stay until 8pm both days?  Is
it feasible to get dinner in Galway at 9pm?

     -- Sandro