Re: Question about FPWDs

Hi Tina,
Thanks for your questions.  I'll do my best to answer and Sandro may add more ....

We are planning to release 5 FPWD's in the coming week or two:
* Best Practices
* Data Cube Vocabulary
* DCAT
* Organization Ontology
* People Vocabulary

The chairs are responsible for sending to our group lead to get approval before publicly announcing for review/comment.  We'll send the URLs for the published docs. There is process that I understand having looked at several other WGs.

Once approved, the chairs notify the public list.  There will be a list that people outside the group can submit comments about the drafts and that will be sent with the announcement.

We expect there to be a lot of action in the month of March 2012, followed by months of review.  There is a lot of interest in all of these FPWDs, both inside gov't and industry, so we feel pressure to get a good quality product out for review ASAP.

Thanks again for your questions.  I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland