Re: 2.2.5 Best Practices: Stability

From: Anne L. Washington, PhD <annew@gwu.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:51:08 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
To: "Ronald P. Reck" <rreck@rrecktek.com>
cc: public-gld-wg@w3.org
For the moment, stability seems, well, stable!

My apologies during a busy beginning of the semester. I realize that I
need to incorporate the comments from the face to face into the next
draft.

Ron, Thank you for cleaning up 2.2.5 for this first draft.
You did a great job getting it ready for the next step.

Anne L. Washington, PhD
Academic Work: George Mason University
Standards Work: W3C GLD working group
http://washington.gmu.edu/