Re: Updates to URI Construction BP wiki

I saw that changes were taking place... ;)

RE the RPI material, I don't believe expansion of the base material on
our site is necessary. In the material I included in the Wiki I
removed the (one sentence) explanations for each of the examples; we
may actually want to put that back, and I'm happy to do so --- it's
useful to explain how the template "fits."

I'm a little uncomfortable with the "Cool URIs" material; I believe
some of those points are special cases of simpler principles. Example:
Don't include query params or metadata and don't expose technology all
collapses under "Keep things concise, with as little cruft as
possible..." Plus, I think some people continue to argue with "human
guessable"; that is more of a "some agencies might want this," similar
to our "re-hostable" principle...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.