Re: a "long period" for Stability

Hi Phil,
I wonder if the server of semi.eu is down. I was trying to access this
link [1]
from the People Wiki page [2] but I can not have access.

The same error is happening with all the links to semi.eu on the Wiki page.

TIA
Ghislain
[1] http://www.semic.eu/semic/view/snav/Conformance.xhtml
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/People