Re: discussion of agenda for 20 December

Hi Bernadette,

I¹m glad everything is fine again. I wait for the agenda of tomorrows¹
meeting.

In the meantime, those interested in the ontology of Open Assets used to
perform current implementation of OpenApps.Euskadi.net can download the
document from: http://openapps.euskadi.net/en/node/4 though the link behind
the text ³Policy for opening applications and reuse the Basque Autonomous
Community² which corresponds to the Order of September 25th also mentioned
in this web page.

Best regards,

Serafin Olcoz