Cancelled Mtg Today Re: W3C GLD-WG Thur 12-Apr-2012

Hi all,
Today's GLD WG is cancelled due to lack of availability of participants.  12 people emailed regrets.  I've updated the regrets page but in the future, the link is there for your update. TIA.

Speak with you next week.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group