Re: Catralog vocab question: Indicating whether "government" dataset has "official" status

It has been suggested to me that one way to handle this might be to
have a (for example) DCAT property like

RDF Property: dcat:official_status
Range: rdfs:Resource
Usage note: Values would be URIs representing official status levels
that have meaning that can be referenced.

A good example might be a "government" dataset that is maintained by a
university. Right now we loosely refer to this as "Non-government"

John