Re: Potential Speaking Engagement for GLD Chairs - Nov. 3rd CENDI Meeting

Hi Gerald,
Thanks for the request.  I'm sure George will respond as well when he returns from holiday next week.  In the meantime, can you provide a bit more background on the meeting.  Who is the target audience, how often does it meet, what is the theme of the meeting on 3-Nov, who are the other speakers that day?  This will help us understand who the best person would be for the talk.  Thanks again.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
co-chair W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/