ACTION-17 - closed

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:30:41 +0000
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Just to record that I've done my action item 17 "Agreed to be catalyst
for drafting wiki page on relevant vocab work on Person, Address, Business."

Viz.
- added new links to pages on business and location (not much but a little);
- created page for Person vocab.

In all three cases made reference to the work of the EU Core
Vocabularies Working Group I'm facilitating. I'll be sure to share
output from that group as much as possible (feedback required!)

The telecon on Monday 28/11 is related as its subject, DCAT and ADMS is
all tied in with the same EU activity.

Cheers

Phil.

--