Vocabularies Conference Call, Monday 28th

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:01:50 +0000
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
CC: team-gld-chairs@w3.org
Dear all,

Following up on the recent discussions on the mailing list and during
the weekly meetings [1], this is an invitation for GLD WG members
interested in the vocabulary work to join a Zakim conference call this
coming Monday.

Thank you to those that have indicated availability for this.

I'll add a proper agenda and more info to the wiki as I am tasked with
doing but in brief I'm hoping that we can cover:

1. DCAT status and To Dos (Richard C)
2. What the heck is ADMS (Phil A)

I'll add background to the wiki but basically, ADMS is going to what is
in effect 'Last Call' following a meeting on Tuesday (which I admit is
part of my pushing for this meeting on Monday, allowing for the US
holiday tomorrow/Friday).

Basic dial in info:

Time: 14:00 GMT (09:00 EST)
Duration: 1 hour (with optional extra 30 mins)
Zakim: Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then
conference code 45394#  ("GLDWG")
IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665

Participation is open to GLD WG members only.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-11-10

--

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment