(fyi) temporary IEs extended

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:18:09 -0500
To: public-gld-wg@w3.org
Many of you were invited to join the GLD Working Group as Invited
Experts on a temporary basis, while we had a conversation about your
organizations joining W3C.  Unfortunately, the folks at W3C who need to
be involved in those conversations (the business development staff) have
been quite busy, so this still hasn't happened.   For now, I've gotten
permission to extend this temporary invitation another six months.  So,
no immediate worries on this front.

     -- Sandro