Re: Government Linked Data Working Group Minutes of 21 July 2011 (preliminary)

From: Dean Allemang <dallemang@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:04:58 -0700
To: public-gld-wg@w3.org
  Maybe I don't understand the process; I did a bunch of clean-up edits,
wrote a description of my edits, and saved the text.  I didn't see the
changes on the page.  Maybe there is another approval pass that has to
happen?  I should have saved the cleaned-up version locally, I guess.

Dean

--
Dean Allemang
+1 617 480 3645