RE: ISSUE-2 (olyerickson): dct:language should be added to DCAT [Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data]

I started working on this issue
I need feedback/suggestion on representing languages.

Currently, I suggest using language codes as literals similar to what RDF uses for tagging plain literals (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3066.txt)

Details at:  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/2

Regards,
Fadi Maali