Re: Telecon today?

From: Thomas, George (OS/ASA/OCIO/OEA) <George.Thomas1@hhs.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 06:26:42 -0400
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, "team-gld-chairs@w3.org" <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
CC: W3C GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Maybe :)

We've been meeting every other week during the month of August - next
meeting is 9/1 when we'll go back to weekly meetings.

We probably should've sent out a notice that there's no meeting this week
(today) however.

No GLD-WG call today, Thu 8/25 - next GLD-WG call Thu 9/1, regular time
(and regrets for me, Bernadette will chair).

-g