Data Cube Vocab discussion - 8/22 1pm EDT

From: Thomas, George (OS/ASA/OCIO/OEA) <George.Thomas1@hhs.gov>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:37:37 -0400
To: W3C GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
CC: "team-gld-chairs@w3.org" <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
George, Dan, Zach, Benedikt and John will have an initial breakout Data Cube vocabulary discussion this coming Monday August 22nd at 1pm EDT  we'll go until 2pm EDT or more depending on how the meeting progresses and our participants' schedules.

We'll try out the VoIP features of the webshare [1] software (so it may take a few minutes to get up and running). In the future, I'll see about how to request/schedule Zakim.

Please do you best to familiarize yourself with this vocabulary [2] prior to our discussion (thanks Richard for this wiki page!).

Other GLD members and IE's are welcome to join in.

Unfortunately we're likely to miss Richard, Tina, Tope, Gerald and Simon, who've each expressed an interest (and most completed the Doodle poll) in this call  apologies to each of you. I'm sure we'll have subsequent discussions, where I'll endeavor to find a time that will work for all.

Thanks and Regards,

George

[1] http://dhhsofsec.adobeconnect.com/gld
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Statistical_Cube_Data