Cube Vocab Discussion Doodle Poll

From: Thomas, George (OS/ASA/OCIO/OEA) <George.Thomas1@hhs.gov>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:47:16 -0400
To: W3C GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
CC: "team-gld-chairs@w3.org" <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>, "zachary.whitley@jhuapl.edu" <zachary.whitley@jhuapl.edu>, John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>, "Gheen, Tina" <tghe@loc.gov>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, Dan Gillman <Gillman.Daniel@bls.gov>, "benedikt.kaempgen@kit.edu" <benedikt.kaempgen@kit.edu>
Hi GLD folks,

I've put up a Doodle poll [1] for three times on three different days next week of 8/22 to see if/when we might connect to review and discuss the Cube Vocabulary together as per GLD Action 4 [2].

Tina, Benedikt, Dan, John, Zach and Richard all expressed interest in this discussion - others are welcome to participate - please complete the poll at your earliest convenience. (Apologies for any duplicate emails  not sure yet which of our IE's are getting public-gld-wg@w3.org listserv messages yet  working on that :)

We're likely to use the Webshare/VoIP features of [3] to facilitate our discussion if/when we find a satisfactory time from the poll results.

We can check how we're doing during this week's Thu 8/18 GLD call at 10am EDT (agenda forthcoming).

Thanks,

-g

[1] http://www.doodle.com/z9mt7xyra5cftshu
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/4