Re: Typo in DCAT document

Dear Shuji,

Thank you for spotting this typo and taking the time to report it.

We cannot fix the typo at this stage because the document is a W3C Recommendation, and there are strict rules against making modifications.

We are tracking your report on the document’s errata page here:
https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/DCAT_Errata

So a future working group that may update DCAT will be able to find your comment.

Thanks again, and all the best,
Richard