Re: DCAT comments - dataset dependecy - http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-dcat-20130801/

Hopefully by now you've seen the below response from Fadi Maali on
behalf of the GLD WG.  We apologize for the delay in sending it.   Does
Fadi's explanation make sense and resolve your comment?  Procedurally,
we need to record whether comments have been addressed, and let
dissastified commenters know they have the option of raising a Formal
Objection.

Thanks for your interest in DCAT and your review of the specification.

      -- Sandro    (GLD WG staff contact)