Re: Implementing DCAT in the Open Data Support project of the European Commission

Congratulations Nikos and the team! very nice work and impressive collection of metadata!
I will be poking around the SPARQL endpoint and prepare an implementation report that will help pushing DCAT as a W3C recommendation.

Regards,
Fadi
Fadi Maali
PhD student @ Insight Galway (formerly DERI)
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali