Re: [ORG] Implementation report

Hi Jürgen,

On 05/11/13 16:20, Ghislain Atemezing wrote:
> Hi Jürgen,
>
>> it would be
>> great if it would be possible to simply enter am entity uri to validate.
>> is something like this planned?
>
> You can use the ORG validator at
> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/validator/qb/org-validator with a snapshot of
> your dataset, like the one you sent.

Just to add to what Ghislain said. While that is called a "validator" it
is really just a browser which gives you a way of seeing what's in your
data. You need to manually verify whether the browser is showing you
everything you expect it find in your data.

It is hard to have a real "good/bad" type validator when every property
is optional :)

Glancing at your data it looks good to me, I'll add your usage to our
tracker.

Many thanks.

Dave