Re: Data Cube Implementation Report from EEA

Hi Søren,

That you very much for this report, which has been added to the
implementations record page [1].

As you note your sample dataset lacks a DSD at this stage. If you have
any data sets with more complete DSD information that are able to pass
the validation suite then please could you let us know.

In your dimensions do you make any use of qb:HierarchicalCodeList? Your
sample dimension, quite correctly, uses SKOS.

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Data_Cube_Implementations