Re: DCAT: License vs Rights

+1 from me to Jeni's proposal to support both dct:rights and dct:license.

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.