Re: DCAT and SKOS

Makx, apologies I forgot to push the changes online. Now I did:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html#class-concept

The new text makes it clear that this is a requirement on the concepts used with DCAT and the datasets and not to all SKOS concepts. It also changes necessary to recommended. it says:

"It is recommended to use either skos:inScheme or skos:topConceptOf on every skos:Concept used to classify datasets to link it to the concept scheme it belongs to. This concept scheme is typically associated with the catalog 	using dcat:themeTaxonomy"

Thanks again,
Fadi

Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali