Re: comment on the Data Cube vocabulary document

Hi Frans,

Apologies, my original reply [1] to this seems to have gone to just the
comments list and not directly you.

Thanks for pointing this out. We have fixed this in the editor's draft
by adding the missing example prefix definition in section 3 [2].

Please could you confirm that you are happy with this resolution.

Best wishes,
Dave

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-comments/2013Apr/0005.html