Re: Last call: Data Catalog (DCAT) and Data Cube vocabularies from W3C Gov Linked Data WG

I noticed a couple of small spelling errors:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-dcat-20130312/#a-dataset-available-as-download-and-behind-some-web-page

Looks like "spearate" should be "separate"

http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-dcat-20130312/#acknowledgements

I think "Ricahrd" should be "Richard".

I also noticed that the individual properties are no longer listed in each
class in the table of contents. I found that listing each of the properties
really useful for getting my head around the whole vocabulary. Would love
if those could be restored: http://i.imgur.com/z3uZ0Du.jpg

Thanks so much for the great work!

-Aaron