person instead of agent

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@hazael-massieux.fr>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 17:21:03 +0100
To: public-gld-comments@w3.org
Hi,

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/org/index.html#property-memberof describes "memberOf" as indicating that a *person* is a member of the organization; but given that the domain of that property is foaf:Agent, I believe this is not limited to a person (and e.g. an organization itself can be a member of another organization).

If that is indeed so, I suggest avoiding to use the word "person"; this
probably applies to other description in the spec (e.g. hasMember).
5.3.4 seems to already make the distinction properly though.

Dom