Re: Include examples for all properties

Hello Leigh,

I want to check that your comment was addressed properly.

We provided further examples in the document (non-normative section) however we did not provide guidance along the property descriptions.
The reason is that we didn't have proper criteria in place to decide which URIs to suggest.
The Working Group was concerned that this might results in a long list of proposals and suggestions that require examining each suggestion and deciding on its adequacy. something that requires more resources and time than are available.
Profiles of DCAT are encouraged to include such restrictions for the properties they use (DCAT-AP [1] does).

I hope that addresses your feedback.
Many thanks again!

Fadi Maali

[1] https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/dcat_application_profile/asset_release/dcat-application-profile-data-portals-europe-final-draf?page=1

Fadi Maali
PhD student @ Insight Galway (formerly DERI)
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali

>>> [2]. http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/User_Guide/Publishing_Metadata