dcat:dataset - is it not dcterms:hasPart ?

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:29:34 -0400
To: public-gld-comments@w3.org
GLD,

Although your Last Call period has finished, I was curious why you chose to invent dcat:dataset when it seems that Dublin Core provides adequate coverage:

http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-isPartOf
 "A related resource in which the described resource is physically or logically included."

http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-hasPart
 "A related resource that is included either physically or logically in the described resource."

I would much prefer to query by reusing existing and well-established vocabulary, e.g.

SELECT ?dataset
WHERE {
  <your-catalog>
     a dcat:Catalog;