Re: dataset and Dataset

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:28:53 +0200
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
CC: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>, Makx Dekkers <makx@makxdekkers.com>, public-gld-comments@w3.org
Dear all,

> "Ideally, after a Last Call announcement, a Working Group receives only
> indications of support for the document, with no proposals for
> substantive change. In practice, Last Call announcements generate
> comments that sometimes result in substantive changes to a document. A
> Working Group SHOULD NOT assume that it has finished its work by virtue
> of issuing a Last Call announcement."
>
> In other words, if LC comments lead to changes that would cause an
> existing implementation to break, you need to do another LC cycle.

Yes, but the 2nd LC period can be short (this is what we did in previous
WG I have participated or chaired such as the Media Fragments WG). From
my point of view, this is still better to do the change now, than
waiting for CR where someone will object and go back to LC.
I'm in favor of Phil's option 1., delete dcat:xxx and replace it with
dcat:hasXxx.
Best regards.

   RaphaŽl

--