Re: dataset and Dataset

From: Christopher Gutteridge <cjg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 17:21:28 +0100
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
CC: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>, Makx Dekkers <makx@makxdekkers.com>, "'Bill Roberts'" <bill@swirrl.com>, public-gld-comments@w3.org
I would prefer to see dcat:hasDataset and dcat:hasDistribution it's less
likely to cause errors, especially as the rdfs:label is identical too.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cjg

University of Southampton Open Data Service: http://data.southampton.ac.uk/
You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/

Would you recommend the software you use to another institution?
http://uni-software.ideascale.com/