RE: dataset and Dataset

I'd like to point to a decision taken by the Dublin Core Metadata
Initiative and documented at
http://dublincore.org/documents/naming-policy/ :

"No DCMI Term Names will be assigned that differ from other Names only
in regard to case."

Can you refer to cases where vocabularies use the same name for a class
and a property with only difference in case?

I looked at other vocabularies (FOAF, VOID, SKOS,  GoodRelations, DOAP,
MO, RDFS) and none of them seem to do this. I found some examples where
they use class name Something and then have a property hasSomething
(e.g. GoodRelations).

Data Cube is the only other example that I could find where the same
names are used with upper and lower case, but I haven't done a deep
investigation.

I have no opinion either way but it may be good to listen to what
implementers say.

Makx.