Re: Data Cubes RDF Schema

On 18/07/12 15:47, Thomas Bandholtz wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> quite a nested structure of schema snippets, but that's fine as it works.
> I finally came to
> http://environment.data.gov.uk/def/bathing-water-quality/sampleDsd, and
> here I sadly find a qb:DataStructureDefinition which holds a lot of
> empty components only, like this:
>        qb:component
>        [] ;
> The definition of those components would have been the most interesting
> thing for me right now.
> Obviously you left that out?

No it's a limitation of the default Linked Data API view when faced with
bNodes. If you click on "description" link under the View box you'll see
the components though it looks like there's some duplication crept into
the store (bNodes are such a pain!).

The place to see the full DSD is the vocabulary file I pointed to earlier:
http://environment.data.gov.uk/sources/def/bathing-water-quality.ttl

Dave