Re: Data Cubes RDF Schema

Hi Dave,

quite a nested structure of schema snippets, but that's fine as it works.
I finally came to
http://environment.data.gov.uk/def/bathing-water-quality/sampleDsd, and
here I sadly find a qb:DataStructureDefinition which holds a lot of
empty components only, like this:
      qb:component
      [] ;
The definition of those components would have been the most interesting
thing for me right now.
Obviously you left that out?

Best regards,
Thomas