Re: Data Cubes RDF Schema

Hi Thomas,

The namespace URI for Data Cube is http://purl.org/linked-data/cube  so
the right place to get the up to date schema is to deference that.

At the moment that does indeed link to the googlecode group so the copy
you have is valid, but it is possible that the hosting will change in
the future whereas the namespace is less likely to change.

There is work going on in GLD to update Data Cube which but no changes
have been made to the vocabulary itself as yet.

[As John pointed out there's been quite a bit of use of Data Cube for
Linked Environment Data in the UK. As well as the water quality work, it
has also been used for air quality measurements, resource consumption
data (by the Scottish regional government) and for weather forecasts. In
particular, if you need to fit in with WMO standards we've done quite a
bit of work to show how to use Data Cube with those.]

Dave