Re: [Data Cubes] Why this kind of Data Structure Definition

Hi Dan,

Michael Hausenblas has pointed to that in this thread some days ago.
As you come from SDMX: are there any plans for the Environment Domain?
I am in contact with FAO as there is some overlap of dimensions/measures
and concepts.

Best regards,
Thomas