Re: [Data Cubes] Why this kind of Data Structure Definition

Looks fine. This finally adds another reason to include the SDMX DDS in
my project.
We informally cooperate with Søren Roug anyway (he provided SPARQL
queries for your [2]).
Will meet him at http://innoq.github.com/led/enviroinfo2012.html next week.

Have a nice weekend,

Thomas