Re: Feedback on Ingredients for High Quality Linked Data section of Linked Data Cookbook

Hi,
Thanks Charles for your review & feedback on the Linked Data cookbook.  You make a good point about describing the relationship between Linked Data and business rules more explicitly.  Your example is a good one.

Thank you, I'll add some language around that and let you know when it is in so you can review it.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/