From: Raphaël Troncy [raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:09 AM
To: Jens Lehmann
Cc: public-geosemweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: geosemweb efforts well coordinated?

Dear all,

> Good idea! I just started to add some initial content to the group wiki
> at http://www.w3.org/community/geosemweb/wiki/.

I have just updated this page to mention Datalift [1], a platform that
enables to convert raw data into 5 stars linked data through a series of
modules (conversion, ontology modeling, interlinking, visualization,
etc.). In particular, one of the module enables to convert SHP data in
RDF. The French National Institute of Geographic and Forestry
Information [2] has released a significant amount of data using this
platform, see http://data.ign.fr/, and more data will come soon.

   Raphaël

[1] http://datalift.org/en/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_G%C3%A9ographique_National

--
Raphaël Troncy
EURECOM, Campus SophiaTech

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS