Re: [geofencing-api] Any plans to continue this in the future? Any alternatives?

Please see all the code necessary for the TravelMnager
background-geolocation POC web application "Brotkrumen" at this location: -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Rmd3Rn8_hDNW1zSWRoXzBTclU

TravelManagerPolyfill.js is all UA developers need to do!

See also a lengthy discussion on the issue here: -
https://github.com/w3c/ServiceWorker/issues/745

Sadly there is a cabal of reasons why this is not being implemented when
everyone outside of W3C/IETF know the requirements are valid :-(